Monday, June 7, 2010

In stages ~

DSC_0025

I realize that looking back through my blog this year, I seem to be taking it, or coming back in stages. I’ve recently been finding the camera in my hands more often and excited about posted some pics, but the writing . . . hasn’t really been coming much lately. A sentence or two is about all I can manage. But today, I’m finding that the writing is starting to come back, having more ideas and more things to say, which is a comforting feeling. I really need to know that my life will be getting more back to the normal that I am used to. It is good to have all the kids under one roof for the whole day again. Today, we’re officially starting our summer of homeschooling. Having three different age groups will be challenging, but hopefully inspiring to each of them.

DSC_0067

DSC_0109

DSC_0043

DSC_0018