Monday, April 4, 2011

capturing what I see...

today :: crawling around the house

today :: outside

One of more fun and challenging parts of being a mom is capturing what I see in a day. In my camera are glimpes of moments that I want to remember and stamp permanently into my memory. I can get frustrated when there is a picture I see in my mind, and getting my camera to work at just the right time, and having a cooperative and still baby most certainly takes a miracle. I tried really hard tonight to capture that, I came close, I’ll blame it on the poor lighting, I waited too late in the day. I dream of having walls and walls of amazing photographs of each of our children, and maybe one day . . . for now, I’ll take the challenge along with the extra hundred baby kisses it took to try to get the moment just right. I’m sure she didn’t mind!

today :: with mama

today :: with mama

today :: with mama