Thursday, June 21, 2012

in the coolness of June

While today was 95 degrees and was nothing "cool" about it, there has been a few days this month where I was able to don Nathaniel in some knitted goodness. 

:: this hat that goes with these booties, {oh I love!} was finished a few weeks after the birth.  Even if we're up against almost 100 degree weather, every baby should have a pilot cap in his pile of baby knits, don't you think?

baby knits

baby knits

These booties are new to me this time around, I like them, they knit up quickly and are lovely in style.

baby knits

baby knits

baby knits

This morning while all was still asleep, I snuck in a few knitted rows of his baby sweater that's taken months to get around to finishing.  Hopefully it will get cast off of the needles and onto his little body before he outgrows it!  Oh how I never get tired of watching a baby sleeping . . .