Thursday, October 25, 2012

Together-ness


Together

Together

Together

Together

Together

Together

Together


As I sat and scanned through the several hundred photos that I downloaded recently onto my external hard drive I realized that were was this pattern of together-ness throughout all the photos.  The first emotion that came to me was a sense of gratitude for how our family loves one another and also a great appreciation for the way everyone gets along and values their time with each of their siblings.  Despite all the challenges we have faced with Rosemary having so many medical needs and all the nurses that have been in and out of our family home, we are now in a place where everyone who comes and goes does feel like family.  So together, we can all relax and enjoy one another, look after one another, and love one another in peace.  In this moment, peace and gratitude fills my heart in a big kind of way.  What a lucky girl I am.