Wednesday, December 1, 2010

and the stockings were hung ~

advent stockings

24 stockings that is~! Mission completion. It feels so good to finish up projects that were started last year {more on that later!}.

advent stockings

advent stockings

I really enjoyed making every one of these. They got easier and easier the more I made. I definitely have my favorites, am really digging the blue ones! I hung these up before Thanksgiving to get them up and checked off my list! But this morning, I brought each of the kids in and explained what the stockings were for, Elise immediately asked which one was going to be on her birthday. She's so into that these days (and has been for months, its finally here!). So we counted down to 14, which seems like such a long wait doesn't it for an upcoming 5 year old?

Now off to finish up those other projects on my list!! Happy merry making to you all!!