Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tales of the Vintage Toy Chronicles Part I

speak and spell

Collecting vintage toys has been a passion of mine for many years. I’ve held onto a few of my own toys and thought it would be fun to mix them in the blog every now and then and share them with you all.

Sunday night, I decided to give Jonmichael my personal Speak and Spell from the 80’s. Being 7, he’s learning how to read and spell this year, so I thought it would be appropriate to hand this over. {I’m also relieved that I didn’t forget to give it to him – or miss my opportunity and give it to him too late.}

speak and spell

He loved it, played it way too long into the night and all afternoon the next day. He loves beating the mystery word game. It’s such a great take-along toy too.

Love those old vintage toys!!!!

0 comments: