Monday, February 2, 2009

more gathering and waking up! ~

Picture 1372

Happy Groundhog Day !!

I have definitely been in a hibernation mode this winter. With the warm weather that hit Virginia yesterday (Sunday), I felt like I began to “wake-up” a little. This winter its been hard for me to do or want to do anything. Too cold to clean or pick up the house – not even a lot of expendable energy and brain power to do an extensive amount of sewing or knitting like I did in the Fall.

Here are some new skeins recently added to my stash, some small projects to work on these last few winter months, hoping for Spring, hoping for Spring~!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie & family, this is Gramie and I love your sewinspiring me with all you do. I feel like I am just waking up to a brand new year of excitement in anticipation for more fun from you guys. Thanks for all you do, its Great and you encourage me,too. love me XOXOXO