Friday, February 13, 2009

Writing our Valentines

writing valentines

Not as "handmade" as I would like, but they are done nonetheless. This year . . . well, I needed easy, and this was easy!

Right before Christmas I was reminded a little about "letting go", it's okay if everything isn't as perfect or as finished as I hoped. It looks like I'm carrying this new thought mantra into the New Year. It felt okay to purchase store bought valentines this year. I did try to stay as generic as possible, something tried and true that has lasted throughout generations. It was fun and she enjoyed writing and writing and writing . . . Happy Valentine's Day to you all!!!

Writing Valentines

heart stickers

valentines

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

These are really the Valentine's of our youth--perfectly okay! This year I bought "Tinkerbell" ones. Sometimes we just need to let go is right:-)