Saturday, March 28, 2009

hello ~

knitting

In whatever quiet and peaceful moments I’ve had this week, I’ve been finding myself reading, thinking, and knitting. I’ve noticed in reading through my favorite blogs since the beginning of Spring that a lot of great ideas are floating around. The crafting energy is picking up and it’s been inspiring to see a lot of wonderful and exciting ideas emerging. I’m hoping for some of that energy to continue to bring me new ideas as I have been jotting a lot of thoughts down this week. I even caught myself browsing the sewing/knitting sections of a bookstore or two . . . hoping to find some newly published material that has peaked my interest.

knitting

homemade gingerbread muffins

On a totally different note, we have a new family favorite – a homemade gingerbread muffin recipe I found here. I should have been more patient earlier in the week, it would have been worth it, but now I know!!! I wasn’t sure how the kids would like the lemon icing, but they loved it. These are definitely worth giving a try, and I’m keeping this recipe in my favorite’s file . . . and they might make it to Sunday . . . for company.

4 comments:

Beck said...

Hi, just dropped by to tell you I love your blog and I have given you an award! Pop by to pick it up x

Leslie said...

Thank you Beck!! I'm very grateful that you come by so often.

Mixing Bowl Mama said...

These look really delicious....

jean said...

Another recipe I was lucky enough to try...very delicious, if I may say so myself