Friday, August 14, 2009

this week I’m grateful for ::

learning to read music

:: my son beginning to study music, will be taking violin lessons this Fall

practicing using sling

baby doll and sling

:: Lena practicing using her doll sling before new baby comes

splash!

water play

:: water play outside; splashing down the slide into the pool; and reminiscing how as I child I did the very same thing with our swingset slide and pool!

tummy growth

:: tummy growth

cooking with fresh herbs from my garden

:: cooking with fresh herbs cut from my garden {how I love walking outside late in the afternoon to snip fresh herbs!}

back to a dining room

:: sewing space once again evolving back into a clean and neat dining room {and new sewing space still evolving elsewhere}

I would love to hear what you are grateful for this week!!!