Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Seeing Green

seeing green

seeing green

seeing green

seeing green

seeing green

seeing green

seeing green

I'm seeing a little bit of familiar in everything I do these days. G R E E N. It's everywhere I look. It's in my garden, my drink, my meals, and in my quilting. I've started a long project that's due just around the time of Lena's birthday this fall. I fell in love with this concept of quilting last Fall when I made this table runner. For me the hardest part of getting started is completing the first square. I get stumped toward the end, but with one square now out of the way, it should be smooth sailing. It was interesting how the color I didn't realize was there all along turned out to be the most predominant color. As I kept looking through my stash of fabrics, I saw more and more of it. The color green. I love it so!