Thursday, July 24, 2008

What I've been working on this week . . .

More knitting on Elise's sweater.

Had a bit of mishap with the sleeves, I lost count after pulling it out 3+ times. After a trip to the shop, I'm back on track, turns out the pattern left a few important details out - like increasing on the beginning and end of every 5th row.

I began a quilt for Lena. I've sewn one "square" of the quilt. Then I got inspired to start her a log cabin design pillow which I worked on every night this week. Now that I've got that put together, I have more ideas of what her other "squares" should be in her quilt.

Have a great weekend!~