Tuesday, November 11, 2008

new knitting corner ~

work in progess

This was my life yesterday . . . dining room full of all my knitting and quilting supplies. A total mess right?? I’ve been inspired by Peter Walsch’s book {which I highly recommend to any of you out there who struggles with constant clutter in your home} and have been working hard on creating “spaces” for all my things, spaces that are clean, neat, and livable. I have for some time now been wanting to clean out my dining room {and keep it clean} so when friends and family come by, we have a clean and neat space to commune.

knitting corner

So I created this space. I love it. It’s neat, it’s clean, it’s natural, and awe inspiring to me. I love the lighting this room gets throughout the day. It’s a quiet little retreat for me upstairs to sit and knit, think, dream . . .

knitting corner

knitting corner

0 comments: