Thursday, November 6, 2008

projects in the making ~

projects in the making

This I found in my camera and I felt it was fitting for my day. It's gloomy outside, actually it has been for several days now, which spells no good lighting for any project picture taking the last couple of days . . . so while the sun is staying away, I needed to see something bright and cheerful to share with you all. Today's picture symbolizes projects in the making, projects that aren't quite picture worthy. This afternoon a lap quilt lies on my floor waiting for the backing to be sized and cut and machine quilting to be started. There is also a winter hat on my needles that needs tending to. So when the sun is bright again, I can share more of these goodies with you. As for now, I'll just share with you my little painter's palette . . .

0 comments: