Tuesday, April 21, 2009

a spring skirt ~

Spring skirt

This weekend I sewed this simple skirt for Elise. I have been holding on to this sewing project since last Fall when I stumbled across it on Oliver + S's blog. This skirt is adorable on and sure enough, Elise immediately started to twirl when she wore it for the first time. It’s the Lazy Days Skirt on Oliver + S's blog under tutorials (or follow my link above) and it’s free!! I loved the combo of this chick linen ribbon and the bias gingham, both from Superbuzzy. I have gone through my stash to find other suitable skirt fabrics and ribbons and will soon be making more of these skirts!!! One is never enough, right?

Spring skirt

Spring skirt

Spring skirt

1 comments:

Liesl Gibson said...

Nice work! I love your fabric and ribbon choices. Cheers!