Saturday, October 18, 2008

saturday in the kitchen ~

Apple Bread


Apple Bread


Apple Bread

Wanting to use up some of our apples we picked last weekend, I decided to bake some apple bread for breakfast on Saturday – which everyone devoured. It was so yummy, I’ll be making more for sure. {I’ll post the recipe next week}


It's finished~!

During the day as the turkey roasted, I finished my knitted hanging towel just as I had hoped. It’s lovely and goes so well with the yellow on my kitchen walls. {that was an unexpected surprise, some times things work out just right.} As I switched my work to my new rosewood needles on Thursday, I was inspired to use a more organic button for the closure and found this one added a nice touch. I love dark wood tones and find that every room in our home coordinates well with this dark earthy element.

0 comments: